We’ve got a fun new giveaway for you today from California Tea House for a $25 gift certificate. They have some fun new dessert teas I got to try. We tried a lemon meringue tea, a Gingerbread Chai and a Tiramisu. All were really good. I also tried out the little teapot pictured above. Usually I hate loose-leaf tea; it’s messy, and I hate cleaning. But with this little pot you add the hot water and leaves on top and then just set the pot on top of your cup, and a little valve dispenses your tea, with no leaves. It’s great! They also have a huge selection of some of the finest organic teas and custom loose-leaf tea blends from the most sought-after tea estates in the world.
For a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to their store to try out some of their fine teas, just leave a comment below.
And if you don’t win but still want to try their teas, all Babble readers will receive a 15% coupon code. Just enter BABBLE15. And remember, they have free shipping!
For additional entries:
2. RT the following : I just entered to win a $25 California House Gift Certificate from @EclecticRecipes http://su.pr/2UFaPd
3. Follow Eclectic Recipes on TWITTER.
4. Like Eclectic Recipes on FACEBOOK
5. Follow Babble’s Family Kitchen on TWITTER.
6. Like Babble’s Family Kitchen on FACEBOOK.
Giveaway ends November 22, 2011.