Start your day off with a unique beverage made from tiny pink superfood berries: goji berries! This Goji Berry Wellness Tea is your ticket to a feel-good morning. Goji berries are contain 5 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein in a one ounce serving. This easy tea is a new way to start your day off on a wellness-infused path! Get the recipe from Healthy. Happy. Life…
Click over to Healthy. Happy. Life to get the complete recipe for Goji berry Lemon Tea!
* You can find goji berries in most stores that carry a wide variety of nuts and dried fruit. If you cannot find them in your favorite grocery store, check online.
* Goji berries can be stored in the fridge or pantry. Although they do become quite hard and crispy when chewed. Luckily, when placed in hot water for tea the goji berries soften up to a silky, easily chewable state.
* Yes! After you drink your liquid tea, you can eat the berries that you used to make the tea! Just be sure to allow enough soaking time in the hot water so that the berries plump up and loosen.
* Whole Foods sells a nice selection of raw and exotic foods like goji berries.
photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
More on Family Kitchen:
* 27 Veganized Superbowl Snacks!
* 21 Dreamy Vegan Cupcake Recipes
* 21 Wellness-Infused Recipes for Flu Season!
* 30 Bowls for Healthy Winter Eating
* 23 Nut Butter lovers’ Recipes
* 31 Healthy Foods to Add to Your Diet in 2013