Dark Chocolate has a splendid way of turning any day into a lovely one. This beautiful mug cake uses dark chocolate cocoa powder to create a rich, satisfying dessert, which takes about two minutes to microwave. Grab a mug and rock that chocolate craving right into blissland!
Gooey Dark Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup extra creamy whipped topping, mixed with 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- chocolate sprinkles
1. Crack the egg into the mug, then add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Whisk together with a small whisk until well mixed.
2. Microwave for about 60 seconds. The cake will be puffy and soft, and it shouldn’t be too gooey or eggy.
3. As soon as you take the mug out of the microwave, top with extra-creamy whipped cream & chocolate sprinkles.