If you are a Dr.Seuss fan, you probably love the book Green Eggs and Ham. And maybe you have even cooked up a dish to celebrate that famous children’s book! Well here is a delicious healthy spin on that fun and creative dish. Get Ricki Heller’s veganized version of Dr Seuss’s Green Eggs and Ham. And no, this is not tofu scramble even though it looks that way! This is even more creative and soy-free-friendly. Celebrate Dr Seuss’s birthday on Match 2nd by making this recipe…..
This creative vegan recipe is not tofu scramble – it is actually made using green pea or chickpea flour! You can add tofu in if you’d like.
Get the recipe by Ricki Heller on One Green Planet
photo: Ricki Heller
More on Family Kitchen:
* 7 Easy Tips for Low Sodium Cooking
* Queen Cake with Fresh Fruit
* 10 Tropical Recipes to Cheer Up Winter Weather
* Red Beans and Rice Mardi Gras Veggie Burger
* Cheezy “Kale Chip” Kale side dish
* 16 Creative Sweet Potato Recipes
* Double Chocolate Cake loaf