Halloween Ghost PretzelsMacki West
Do you need a last minute Halloween treat? I’ve got the perfect snack, ghost pretzels! I made these while the kids were in school and served them up with apple bites for an after school snack. I made coolest mom of the day award! They are so easy to make, that I let the kids make their own once they gobbled up these. Take the jump for the spooky recipe…
Halloween Ghost Pretzels
Makes: 20 pretzels
- Pretzel sticks — about 20
- 1/2 bag white chocolate chips
- 10 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Microwave the white chocolate chips for 1 minute on half power, stir and heat for 10 second intervals until smooth.
- Dip the pretzels and lay on parchment paper or stick into a bowl filled with grains or rice to keep upright. Allow to cool and harden.
- Heat the semi-sweet chocolate chips for 10 second on half power, stir and heat again for 5 second or until melted and smooth. Using a toothpick, dip into melted chocolate and form eyes and a mouth. Let harden and serve.