One of my most hated jobs is scrubbing the kitchen and dining room floors. With four kids, they are always dropping food and spilling, and getting down on my hands and knees is not something I look forward to.
I was so excited when I received the Hoover FloorMate to review. I had seen them on the shelf at Target, and with a home full of hard floors and no carpet, I thought it looked like the answer to my floor-scrubbing woes. A machine that will vacuum, scrub and dry my floors? Sign me up!
Key Features of the Hoover FloorMate (ARV $149.99):
• New Multi-Purpose SpinScrub Technology™ – exclusive Hoover patented counter-rotating brushes gently wash and scrub hard floors from all angles
• SpinScrub™ brushes – designed to deliver the best clean for gently cleaning sealed wood and vinyl, grout and tile
• Dual Tank Technology – keeps clean and dirty water separate so you never put dirty water back on the floor
• Quick Drying Power – squeegee to dry floors quickly so you can get right back to walking on them
• Removable Nozzles and Brushes – for easy cleaning and maintenance.
• Beltless design – no belts to replace
• Deluxe Handle with Fingertip Trigger Control – comfortable, ergonomic grip with trigger right at your fingertips lets you easily distribute detergent when and where it’s needed
I found the FloorMate so very easy to use. In fact, not only did I love the quality and cleanliness of my floor after I was finished, but I decided it was easy enough for both my 10-year-old and my 5-year-old to try. I showed them how to fill the water tank and soap dispenser, how to use the trigger and then how to dry the floor after it had been scrubbed. Success! My most hated cleaning job has now been handed off to my kids, who think it’s great fun to use, for now at least. My floors have never been cleaner or cleaned more often, and we are giving away a Hoover FloorMate to one of you!
Here’s how to enter:
Send a picture of your child’s messiest face to me: foodformyfamily (at) gmail (dot) com. We will post some of the photos throughout the week and choose a winner.
The contest will run from now until Wednesday, July 28 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Be sure to enter and to check back to see if your photos have been posted!