How To Make A Ramen Burger BunNicole Presley
The ramen burger has officially clogged all my social media channel feeds. Everywhere I turn lately it’s there tempting me with each passing minute. I started devising a plan on how to get my hands on this burger. I searched around the net found a few tutorials and ran to my kitchen to make one myself. I don’t think it matters what you put in the middle as long as the bun is the same. Hooray for the ramen burger. Make it with a turkey patty, garden burger, stack of bacon, or a grilled portobello mushroom. Just make it! Enjoy!
Ramen Burger 1 of 17
This burger taste as good as all the hype around it. Believe it and make it today.
Packaged Ramen 2 of 17
Remove ramen from package. Reserve seasoning packet to the side.
Boil Water 3 of 17
Bring water to a boil.
Add Ramen 4 of 17
Add in 1 package of ramen.
3 Minutes 5 of 17
Boil ramen for 3 minutes exactly.
Drain 6 of 17
Drain ramen, then run under cold water. Allow ramen to sit in strainer for 5 minutes to cool completely and for all water to drain.
Seasoning 7 of 17
Pour half of the seasoning packet into ramen and mix to combine.
Egg 8 of 17
Pour a scrambled egg over the seasoned ramen and mix to combine.
Divide Into 2 9 of 17
Evenly divide noodles between two bowls sprayed with a non-stick spray.
Plastic Wrap 10 of 17
Cover with plastic wrap, then push down to form bun. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Oil In Pan 11 of 17
Let the oil get hot in the pan. Remove plastic wrap from bowl, and get ready to flip into pan.
Bowl In The Pan 12 of 17
Place the bowl directly in the pan until you hear oil sizzle. That will mean your ramen bun has dropped into the oil.
Ramen Bun 13 of 17
Slowly remove bowl and allow bun to fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until edges are golden. Carefully flip bun.
Golden Ramen Bun 14 of 17
Let the bun fry for several minutes then remove and place on a plate, while you cook your second bun.
Build Your Burger 15 of 17
Prepare your ingredients on the side to make for easy preparation.
Stack It Up 16 of 17
I started with a pile of green onions, a burger patty , cheese, hard boiled eggs, and a spicy mayo.
Top With A Ramen Bun 17 of 17
Top with second ramen bun for a delicious burger!
Ingredients for Ramen Burger Bun:
- 1 – package of ramen
- 1/2 – of seasoning packet
- 1 – egg
- 2 – tablespoons of oil
- non-stick spray
- Place a pot filled halfway with water over a medium high flame and bring to a boil.
- Add ramen and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain ramen, then run under cold water.
- Place drained ramen to a bowl and add 1/2 packet of seasoning from ramen package.
- Mix to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk an egg to scramble then add to seasoned ramen. Mix to combine.
- Spray two small bowls with non-stick spray, then divide ramen evenly between the two bowls.
- Cover both bowls with plastic wrap and push down on the ramen to form buns.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a small frying pan over a medium flame add 1 tablespoon of oil, allow it to get hot.
- Remove plastic wrap from one of the bowls and place it upside down into the pan.
- Leave bowl in pan upside down for about a minute or until you hear the sizzle of the noodles in the hot oil.
- Slowly remove the bowl and allow bun to fry for 4 minutes or until golden crisp on the edges.
- Carefully flip bun and cook for an additional 4 minutes on the other side.
- Remove bun from pan and place on a plate, while you cook the other bun by following steps 10 to 14.
- Stack your ramen buns with the burger ingredients of your choice!
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.
MORE ON BABBLE
The 25 healthiest foods under $1
Purple ketchup, vegetable Jell-o, and more food marketing fails
10 tasty mug cakes you can make in less than 10 minutes
20 gross, disturbing food facts you’ll wish you didn’t know
24 ooey, gooey mac ‘n’ cheese recipes