We love hard boiled eggs in our house. And this week we’ve been making a lot of eggs as Easter approaches. We’ve already made EGG CHICKS and we’ll also be dying our eggs for our Easter baskets, making deviled eggs to snack on, and of course there will be egg salad sandwiches with the extras. Getting the perfect hard boiled egg is quick and simple.
What you’ll need:
What to do:
1. Place your eggs into the bottom of your sauce pan in a single layer.
2. Cover eggs with enough COLD water that it covers them by 1″. Season with salt.
3. Bring eggs to a rolling boil.
4. Take pan off of heat and cover pan. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
5. Run cold water over the eggs to stop the cooking process.
1. Tap eggs onto hard surface
2. Roll eggs back and forth.
3. Shell should remove easily.