Cobb Salad Sandwich
You can use an individual size ciabatta bread, but this recipe is for a large ciabatta bread.
- 1 large ciabatta bread, sliced in half
- blue cheese dressing
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 thick slices turkey (or 6 thin slices of deli turkey)
- 4 slices bacon
1. Spread each half of the bread with a thin layer of the blue cheese dressing.
2. On one half, layer on the lettuce, eggs, and avocado.
3. On the other half, layer on the tomato slices, turkey, and bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe by Jaime Mormann. See more of her recipes on Family Kitchen.