Kids Summer Craft Projects with Wendy'sKelsey Banfield
Summer lends itself so well to craft projects. There are SO many things that can be done with great found items in nature, chalk, glue, and just about anything else. Another thing we’ve gotten into doing is making awesome scrapbooks with the Wendy’s scrapbooking app. It is so much fun for kids to take their own photos and then compile them into stories about their summer! If you need some fun ideas for summer craft projects with kids here are a few great ideas!
1. Make a scrapbook of vacation or family events and keep them for winter!
2. Make a bird house out of an old coffee can.
3. Cut up an old milk cartoon and make a terrarium using plants from your backyard.
4. Roll dried pine cones in peanut butter and then birdseed to make a cool bird feeder!
5. Use old popsicle sticks to make garden markers for flowers in the garden!