My son loves Arcoiris cookies…. The pink and white marshmallow cookie is lightly dusted with coconut flakes and is the perfect size for little hands. I thought it would be fun to combine this already favored cookie with the taste of Mexican chocolate for a twist on traditional s’mores. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Mexican S’mores:
- Arcoiris marshmallow cookies
- 2 – Mexican chocolate disks (Ibarra or Abuelita)
- 3 – tablespoons half and half
- Place cookies on a piece of aluminum foil and place in the toaster oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Be sure to keep an eye on the cookies to avoid burning.
- Remove from toaster oven and set to the side.
- In a small saucepan over a low flame add chocolate and half and half. Mix with a wooden spoon until completely melted.
- Remove from flame and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Scoop a small spoonful of chocolate over each cookie then stack in threes.
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.
MORE ON BABBLE
10 tasty mug cakes you can make in under 10 minutes
8 addictive homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes
24 sinfully sweet desserts in jars
41 copycat recipes from your favorite fast food joints
10 tasty treats you’d never guess were gluten-free