With spring in the air and summer on it’s heels it’s time to start thinking about keeping the heat down in the kitchen. I love baked goods but as soon as the temperatures start to rise I’ll do whatever I can to keep my oven in the off position. That doesn’t mean we have to give up things like pie. In come shortcuts and no bake versions. This super simple chocolate mousse pie is made with just 5 simple ingredients. A simple and scrumptious shortcut dessert made using COOL WHIP Whipped Topping that will please everyone.
No Bake COOL WHIP Chocolate Mousse Pie
What you’ll need:
8 ounces cream cheese – room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup COOL WHIP whipped topping
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
What to do:
1. Into a mixing bowl add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and cocoa powder. Mix until creamy and well combined.
2. Add COOL WHIP whipped topping and mix until combined.
3. Equally distribute mousse between pie crusts.
4. Garnish with fresh mint and chocolate shavings if desired.
For more creations with COOL WHIP check out:
Read more from Paula on her Food Blog, bell’alimento!
See all of Paula’s posts on Family Kitchen
- A big thanks to COOL WHIP Whipped Topping for sponsoring this campaign. Sponsored posts are purely editorial content and are not advertiser produced. Click here to see more of the discussion. What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms