Here are my five fave quinoa recipes. I love quinoa. It is quite high in protein and packed with fiber and a subtly nutty flavor. One cup of quinoa contains around 8g protein. Not bad for a seed. Fun fact: yes, quinoa is a seed – not a grain like most people think. There is so much you can do with quinoa. Here are a few fun recipes: a paella, a risotto and even a guide to get the fluffiest quinoa ever!..
Five Fave Quinoa Recipes
1. Coconut Almond Quinoa Risotto with a Saffron Mushroom Gravy
2. Roasted Cheezy Broccoli over Golden Saffron Quinoa – nutritional yeast-infused
3. Curried Quinoa Wrap – peas, curry, whole wheat wrap
4. Quinoa Paella – brazil nuts, peas
5. Golden Orchard Quinoa – apple-cider spiced, pecans
And we all love when quinoa is extra fluffy and light. But indeed, it is a skill that takes mastering – just like preparing your own pie crust or making a perfect mashed potato. So here’s my guide:
And here is a fabulous Babble slideshow featuring Gluten-Free, Kid-Friendly Quinoa Recipes!