Voting has begun for the first contest of the “My Family’s Favorite Food” series!
Let the voting (and mouth watering) begin (after the jump)!
1. Roasted Garlic Turkey Burger 1 of 7"Roasted garlic turkey burger smothered in gouda cheese."
Submitted by Babble reader Kim Boje
2. Organic Top to Bottom Burger 2 of 7"Brie and organic pear stuffed, grassfed beef burger on a sprouted wheat bun with homemade mayo , topped with organic sprouts from my local farmers."
Submitted by Babble reader Noel Trujillo
3. Turkey Burger with the Works 3 of 7"Turkey burger filled with mushrooms, onions, and herbs and topped with Greek dill-cucumber yogurt."
Submitted by Babble reader Tiffany Weinbender
4. Teriyaki Burger 4 of 7Submitted by Babble reader Meghan Kaser
5. Turkey, Salsa and Cheddar Burger 5 of 7"Turkey, salsa, 'n cheddar burger on an onion bun with lettuce."
Submitted by Babble reader Kristie Mowery
6. Organic Beef Burger Stuffed with Blue Stilton 6 of 7"We keep it simple: organic, grass fed ground beef, molded around a generous sized chunk of blue stilton cheese, topped with all-organic home-made mayo and mustard, tomatoes, lettuce on a whole wheat bun. simple but to die for!"
Submitted by Babble reader Laura Genton
Baby’s Bacon BBQ Burgs 7 of 7"We, my one year old son and I, made these slammin' burgers while celebrating our first Fourth of July together. Made with lean ground beef and wrapped in bacon then topped with a homemade bar-b-que sauce and lime pickled onions. These burgers are sure to be a regular in our house."
Submitted by Babble reader Shannon Latchford