It’s Oscar time! Tonight the 2011 Oscars will air live from Hollywood and we are all eagerly awaiting a glimpse of the pretty gowns, red carpet arrivals and all the gossip that is fit to print. When I watch the Oscars at home I like to set up a nice little spread of tasty treats that are Oscar-worthy. Sophisticated and fun food that mimic the mood in Hollywood. Here is my list of go-to treats and are fit for Oscars, the ultimate Hollywood celebration of the year!
Hollywood Style Treats for Oscars 2011
1. Artichoke and Spinach Dip, perfect for baguettes, crackers and pretzels!
2. Black & White Swan Cupcakes, a delicious tribute to the hit movie!
4. Skinny Crab Dip - To keep you red carpet ready!
5. Mango Salsa – A nice tropical salsa that is perfect for the warm LA weather!
6. Katherine Hepburn’s Brownies – The ultimate brownie recipe from the ultimate Hollywood start!
7. Crumbs Vanilla Cupcakes – Delicious cupcakes from a favorite Hollywood bakery!