Just when I thought the holidays were over and I won’t be making appetizers again for a while, I realized that the big games are upon us. That means I need to have plenty of snacks and appetizers around for my family and guests. They all love my praline baked brie so I thought I would make another one but with a new flavor. My red pepper baked brie recipe was born!
I placed half of a package of crescent rolls onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and joined seams. I sliced the top covering off the round of brie, and placed the brie on top of the crescent rolls.
I mixed red pepper and onion relish with crushed pineapple to give a little more tang and sweetness to the peppers and spooned that on top of the brie. I placed the remaining half of the crescent rolls that had been flattened and sealed on top of the brie and sealed the edges.
I then placed the brie into the preheated oven and baked for 20 minutes.
This was the result!
Serve with sliced apples and pears for a tangy, sweet, and cheesy treat!
Red Pepper Baked Brie Recipe
- 1 round of brie
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup red pepper and onion relish
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple, drained
- apple and pear slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1/2 of crescent rolls onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Flatten into square and seal edges.
- Trim top covering off brie. Place brie on top of crescent roll square.
- Mix red pepper and onion relish with pineapple. Pour onto top of brie.
- Flatten and seal edges of remaining half of crescent rolls and place on top of brie.
- Fold dough over brie and seal edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with apple and pear slices