Finally, the St. Patrick’s Day recipe megaguide you’ve all been waiting for. Want to know how to make Corned Beef and Cabbage in the slow-cooker? No problem. Got a hankering for a Shamrock Shake? Here you go! We’ve spent weeks collecting all the best recipes for St. Patrick’s Day and are here with a custom built guide just for you! All of these recipes are easy, fun and home-cook friendly. We are big believers in making everything as simple and as fun as can be when you’re whipping up treats for your little Leprechauns. Slainte!
The St. Patrick’s Day Recipe MegaGuide:
2. How to make Corned Beef and Cabbage in the Slow-Cooker or Microwave
3. Make your own Shamrock Shake!
4. Don’t forget Rainbow Cupcakes where you home to find that pot of gold
5. In the mood for Guinness, try this Guinness Chocolate Cake!
6. What about a delicious Black & Tan cupcake for dessert?
7. Don’t forget a great Shepard’s Pie for dinner!
8. And, of course, Loaded Potato Soup on the side!
9. Check out this great round-up of Irish food photographs!
10. And, green food for the kids!