Makes: 8 turnovers
- 1 (17.25-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 2 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Flaky, gooey, chocolaty — turnovers are a cinch to make and are an excellent choice for breakfast on the go. Or, if you are so inclined, serve them warm as a dessert with a scoop of ice cream.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Roll out 2 rectangles of thawed puff pastry and trim each into 4 squares. Evenly add a scoop of fluff to one corner of each square, avoiding the outer 1/2″ of pastry. Top each evenly with graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips.
3. Moisten the edges of each square with water, then fold over the square, making a triangle. Crimp the edges with a fork. Brush melted butter on the tops of each triangle.
4. Bake for 24—27 minutes, until lightly golden brown and puffed. Garnish as desired.
Reprinted with permission from The S’mores Cookbook by Suzan Whetzel,Copyright © 2013 by F+W Media, Inc. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.