Spicy Shrimp With Herb Yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon Moroccan spices (such as cumin, paprika, cinnamon) dried
- 2 lbs shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 3/4 cups potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoon coriander
Combine the oil and onion in a frying pan, stir-fry until onion is tender.
Add the garlic, chilli and spices, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the shrimp, stir-fry until just cooked through and remove.
Add the potato and water to the pan, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until tender.
Return the shrimp to the pan with the lemon juice and parsley.
Combine the peach yogurt, mint and coriander and serve with the shrimp.