Strawberry Cucumber Lime Margarita SlushyNicole Presley
I have been craving Margarita lately. She and I have become friends and I plan on really bonding with her over the Summer. Margarita is cool and slick…. depending on her mood she can be a bit sour or tart sweet. I love Margarita and thinks she likes me too. She keeps showing up here at my house in different flavors. Enjoy Strawberry Cucumber Lime Margarita… she’s a nice one. Just be careful she might end up in your kitchen a few times over the Summer.
Margarita Time 1 of 4
A great summer margarita / adult slushy, one you'll want to drink all through the heat wave.
Dip Your Cup In The Lime Juice 2 of 4
Dip the rim of your glass in a shallow dish of lime juice.
Sugar Dip 3 of 4
Dip the glass into a sugar /tajin mixture.
Blender Ready 4 of 4
Add the agua de fresa y pepino, tequila, ice, a few fresh strawberries, cucumber slices and a couple of tiny lime rinds to a blender. Blend on high till smooth.
Ingredients for Strawberry Cucumber Lime Margarita:
- 1- lime (juiced) (cut 1/4 of squeezed lime into thin slices, rind and all)
- 3 – tablespoons sugar
- 1 – tablespoon tajin
- 2 – cups agua de fresa y pepino (Click here for the recipe)
- 5 – cups ice
- 1/2 – cup tequila
- 5 – strawberries
- 5 – cucumber slices
- Juice lime into a shallow bowl and dip edges of glasses in the bowl.
- In another shallow dish add sugar and tajin and mix.
- Then dip the lime rimmed cups into sugar/tajin mixture. Set to the side.
- In a blender add agua de frsa y pepino, ice, tequila, strawberries, cucumber slices, lime rind and remaining lime juice, and remaining sugar/tajin mixture.
- Blend until smooth and slushy.
- Serve immediately.
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.