Today Suzanne Somers, of television and Thighmaster fame, revealed her newest comprehensive diet plan during a visit with Regis & Kelly. Though I was too young, thankfully, to own a Thighmaster when they were at the height of exercise popularity, I now am old enough to take interest in the idea of staying sexy forever. I know that sounds strange and maybe a little shallow, but keeping my body looking healthy and cute takes much more effort now that I’m approaching my 40s then when I was in my teens. Enter Suzanne. Her new online program and companion book, Suzanne Somers’ Sexy & Slim Forever, comes with helpful tools to track your weight, eating habits and goals. Using online systems to track weight loss was first made popular by the highly successful team at Weight Watchers. What makes Suzanne’s program unique is that it is specifically designed for people over the age of 40 because that is when weight loss and staying sexy becomes a whole new ball game. Here is a sneak peak at some of her staying sexy secrets and how to get your own FREE TRIAL, along with some slimming recipes from The Family Kitchen to help you achieve your goals!
A Few of Suzanne’s Sexy Secrets:
1. Eat a mixed diet of real food – no fake food or sugar substitutes – each and every day.
2. Exercise at least 30 minutes per day, taking care to do strength training as well as cardio to help with bone density.
3. There are always hidden “obstacles” to losing weight so join her free trial to see if you can conquer your obstacles and get the results you want.
For more of Suzanne’s recipes be sure to check out this article. It lists a lot of the recipes available on her website.
Slimming Recipes from The Family Kitchen
1. Here is a great list of 10 Healthy Breakfast Recipes
2. A yummy list of light Winter Soups!