The 16th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine FestivalJulieVR
It’s not all rides and games at Walt Disney World – from Sept 30-Nov 13, guests can sip great wines, savor new tastes and enjoy live entertainment all day long at the 16th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. It’s believed to be the largest food and wine event of its kind in the world, spanning from Future World and fanning around the promenade encircling World Showcase Lagoon.
The 45-day outdoor festival at Disney’s Epcot theme park serves up authentic cuisine along with wine, beer and inventive new cocktails. There’s live entertainment and cultural exhibits, and marketplaces offering tasty treats from regions from Hawaii to Portugal.
At this year’s 16th annual event you’ll discover:
- More than 300 national and international wines and 33,000 bottles of wine and champagne
- Over 300 wine and beer seminars and 289,000 servings of beer
- Over 76 varieties of international foods, each appetizer-sized portion priced from $3-$8
- 160 of America’s most celebrated chefs alongside Walt Disney World chefs
- Over 1,200 fireworks each night over theWorld Showcase Lagoon in “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” – the grand finale to the festival
- 135 Eat to the Beat! concerts performed
- HGTV Design stars
- 100,000 desserts including freshly baked waffles with berry compote and whipped cream, white chocolate macadamia mousse with dark chocolate pearls and chocolate cannoli.
- 4,000 pounds of lobster for Linda Bean’s Perfect Maine Lobster Rolls and Linda Bean’s Lobster Claw Cuddlers at the Hops & Barley marketplace plus Lobster and Scallop Fisherman’s Pie at the Ireland marketplace
You can find more information on the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival here.
Treat yourself to a getaway with your best set of mommy friends!