To say I love chocolate would be an understatement. I take my chocoholism very seriously. I consider dark chocolate a part of my daily vitamin regime, and one of the keys to continuing mental and emotional health. So you might understand why I’m excited about having a copy of the new book, The Art of the Chocolatier by Ewald Notter to give away! This book is a step-by-step guide to chocolate making by Notter, who is a renowned confectionery expert and has more than three decades of experience as a chocolatier. The book covers everything from ingredients, equipment, and techniques, to detailed illustrated step-by-step instructions on making everything from small candies to large show pieces. If you love chocolate and have any interest behind the artistry of chocolate, you would love this book!
To Enter to Win The Art of the Chocolatier Cookbook:
1) Leave a comment telling us your favorite chocolate recipe!
2) The contest runs from Thursday, February 3nd at 2:00pm ET through Tuesday, February 8th at 11:59am ET.
3) Giveaway open to US readers only.
4) The winner will be chosen by random.org.
5) The winner has 48 hours to claim their prize.
Image Courtesy of Amazon.com