The Best Ever Candy Cane Ice CreamKelsey Banfield
Ice cream at Christmas may sound a little strange but, trust me, this stuff is delicious. It doesn’t require any custard making or any special equipment. In fact, all you need are three ingredients and you have a delicious ice cream all set to enjoy! Spoon this up with some chocolate holiday cookies for a fun, and decadent, dessert. Better yet, take it over the top with some amazing homemade hot fudge sauce to make a Christmas ice cream sundae that is to die for.
Candy Cane Ice-Cream
- 1 pint good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 candy canes, crushed
- Set the vanilla ice cream on the counter and let it come to room temperature.
- Pour it into a mixing bowl and stir in the peppermint extract and crushed candy canes.
- Then, return it to the ice-cream container and place it back in the freezer.
- Allow to refreeze before serving.