It’s Super Bowl Sunday! Time to get rockin’ and rollin’ on those diet-busting eats. This all-time favorite buffalo chicken dip is so riidculously simple to make, so creamy, warm and delicious. Serve it up with celery spears, pita chips, and your favorite crackers for dipping. There’s no way you’re crowd of Super Bowl watchers won’t go absolutely ballistic for the rich flavor of this incredible dip.
Better yet, you’ll be able to sit back and enjoy the game, rather than slaving over a hot stove because of how easy this is. Enjoy!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
Heat the oven to 350°F. Use an electric beater to beat together the cream cheese and salad dressing, hot sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken. Bake 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Photo Credit: Campbell’s Kitchen