The Thermador line of products has always been impressive, an innovative leader in design and functionality when it comes to luxury kitchen appliances. In the 1940′s, Thermador was the first company to introduce matching bilt-in cooktops and stoves, and were billed as “The Kitchen of the Future” at the World Fair. Julia Child cooked on Thermador. So did Alice from the Brady Bunch. Today, Thermador continues to be at the forefront of cooking technology, fusing state-of-the-art performance with classic design. The Thermador line has revolutionized and transformed the modern kitchen for more than 50 years with their innovative refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, and cook ranges. Today, the company announced they will complete their range lineup with a 48″ Pro Harmony All Gas Range, previously only available with a gas and electric power combination. This is especially good news for culinary enthusiasts, like me. I fell in love with the patented Star Burners on Thermador’s gas ranges when I had an opportunity to cook on them this summer in the Thermador test kitchens.
The new model offers the same features and exclusive innovations that have made Thermador the brand of choice for culinary enthusiasts, including:
· Superior Star® Burners performing at 18,000 BTU/hr are capable of high heat cooking, providing the industry’s fastest time to boil and more even heat distribution. (Thermador exclusive)
· Two ExtraLow® burners electronically cycle the flame on and off at 375 BTU/hr for precise simmer control. ExtraLow can easily simmer a delicate sauce at 100 degrees all day without scorching. (Thermador exclusive)
· Quick Clean Base with a raised pedestal burner and porcelain maintop that allows for effortless cleaning. (Thermador exclusive)
· Full Access telescopic racks with integrated handles for safe, easy access that can hold up to 45 pounds.
· Cast-aluminum, titanium-surface griddle or grill options offering even heating and are easy to wipe clean.
· Unmatched oven capacity with an 18″ oven large enough for everyday cooking, and a 30″ oven to accommodate the largest holiday meals.
For more information about Thermador products, please visit their website at www.Thermador.com