Trio of Mini Muffins - on Party Skewers!kathypatalsky
I served these simple red, white and blueberry mini muffins as a patriotic treat today. I served the trio of flavors on fun party skewers for the 4th of July. My muffins were an easy way to infuse some patriotic spirit into my holiday. Get the recipe for my Red, White and Blueberry Mini Muffins. Fresh raspberry, blueberry and cream cheese flavors are all you need to to turn basic vanilla lemon muffins into festive, yummy bliss!..
Party Skewers. I skewered my mini muffins on extra long toothpicks for a fun party treat. Try this at your next party! I served them in tall stemmed drink glasses – red white and silver pinwheels on each toothpick.
Basic Vegan Baking Batter. I’m in love with this easy basic vegan batter. I use it for waffles, pancakes, muffins and cakes. It easily pairs with any summer fruit you have on hand. I used it today for these mini muffins. Get the batter recipe here. I also used this batter for my Flag Waffles.
And see my mini muffin recipe below..
Trio of Red White and Blueberry Mini Muffins
batter for 12 mini muffins – vanilla or lemon/vanilla flavor
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup cream cheese (I used a tofu based vegan cream cheese)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix your favorite vanilla muffin batter – or use a mix if preferred. Pour into mini muffin tins.
3. Dot 1/3 of your muffins with blueberries, 1/3 with raspberries and 1/3 with cream cheese.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges brown.
5. Serve on festive skewers or on a platter.