Ultimate Holiday Baking ChecklistJennifer Savor the Thyme
Lucky for us, our friends at SimpleBites have created the Ultimate Holiday Baking Checklist…..
Here is a sample of some of the sections:
*A Non-Perishable List that consists of pantry items that are safe to stock up on now, before the holidays sneak up on us.
*Sweeteners, Beverages, Canned, Dairy, and More!
Aimee also shares her best laid plan for using the checklist thoroughly:
– Print the free checklist.
– Sit down with cookbooks, magazines and bookmarked online recipes AND the list.
– Go through recipes that you know you will be making and check the boxes on the printable.
– Keep the checklist on the fridge or somewhere visible for a few days, and add items as they come to mind (or remove items as ideas change)
– Go through your pantry and take note of anything that is running low or has gone stale. Check those ingredients off on the list.
– Head out shopping WITH the Ultimate Holiday Baking Pantry Checklist in hand.
– Highlight any items you are unable to locate or are temporarily out of stock, so you know you need to keep looking for them.
And the best part is that this is a FREE checklist that you can download now.
What are some of your baking staples?
Photo credit: The Guardian