Valentines Day Gifts: 10 Fabulous and Delicious Gifts for Foodies!Kelsey Banfield
With Valentine’s Day a week away it is time to start thinking about great gifts. If you have a foodie in your life you’ve come to the right place. We have some great Valentine’s Day gift ideas that every foodie will love. I have to admit, in some ways I feel like I am writing this post for my husband. Honey, if you are reading this here are some things I would like you to consider for me! But, no matter who you are buying for, be it a partner, friend or neighbor, these gifts are sure to bring smiles to anyone’s face!
10 Fabulous and Delicious Valentines Day Gifts for Foodies:
1) Edible Arrangements: These delicious fruit arrangements are a tasty, and healthy way to say I love you!
2) Sherri’s Berries: As we wrote about last week, these luscious chocolate dipped strawberries are the perfect romantic food gift. Not to mention how pretty they look when presented in a gift wrapped box!
3) Cookies By Design: I am a long time devotee of Cookies by Design. Their butter cookies are the best in the business! I love their cute designs, too, they are great for both children and adults.
4) Panini Press: I great piece of kitchen equipment, present this panini press a jar of Nutella so you can make your very own Bleeding Heart Panini!
5) Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Roses: For a fun craft with kids, make these delicious rose strawberries to give to their friends at school!
6) Hot Chocolate Mix: It is still winter out! Make a delicious hot chocolate mix to give to friends and family. They’ll appreciate the gesture while they try to stay warm indoors!
7) Heart Shaped Creme Brulee Dishes: These great dishes are perfect for making creme brulee, a decadent romantic dessert. Buy them at your local Williams-Sonoma or Crate & Barrel!
8) Martha Stewart’s Cookie iPad App: Download this great app for your loved one, or give them a new iPad to put it on (!), so the cookie lover in your life can enjoy making Martha’s cookies year round.
9) White Chocolate Peanut Butter: Do you have a Peanut Butter lover in your life? This amazing company called I Love Peanut Butter & Co. is the best source for all kinds of all-natural gourmet peanut butters. Put together a fun basket of peanut butter flavors!
10) Dulce de Leche: Make your own creamy dulce de leche sauce for a terrific foodie gift!
11) Bonus! Need some ideas for treat to make with kids, check out this great slideshow, with recipes, on treats to make this children! For romantic recipes to make with your spouse, here are some fabulous ideas, too!