These creative vegan Valentine’s Day recipes will leave you craving a new vegan twist on your holiday. From pink frosted cupcakes and heart-shaped sugar cookies, to luscious peanut-butter filled chocolates and dark chocolate mousse pie, give your Valentine something to smile about with these romantic vegan treats…
Try Something New. These recipes will add a fresh twist to your holiday. “Veganizing” your Valentine’s Day is a fun way to get creative and try new recipes and ingredients.
There are a few ways to find vegan Valentine’s Day recipes. You can google and see what pops up or you can visit the vegan recipe site FindingVegan.com – their “V” tag lists pages and pages of vegan recipes and recipe photos – perfect for the most romantic day of the year. You can easily browse images of decadent desserts, savory recipes and more. All vegan!
Here are a few of my favorite VDay recipes from Finding Vegan. Images attached to each link!
Vegan Valentine’s Day Recipes
1. Gold and Black Hazelnut Mousse Cake with Chocolate Arrow – gorgeous gourmet dessert for a very special dessert treat.
2. Oreo Truffle Bites – fun, sweet bites of chocolate.
3. Cut-Out cookies – frustration free!
4. Strawberry Frosted Cupcakes – with heart shaped berries on top.
5. Strawberry Almond Iced Sugar Cookies – Heart Shaped with pink, red and white frosting.
6. Spiced Creme Brulee – romantic classic, gone vegan!
7. Pink Panther Martini – fun sparkly pink bevie.
8. Black and Blueberry Heart Pie – luscious fruit pie.
9. Chocolate Chili Cheesecake to wow your Valentine!
10. Peanut Butter Balls – homemade vegan chocolates
11. Pomegranate Raspberry Chocolate Parfait – elegant pudding parfait.
12. Cherry Berry Float – fun sweet sip!
Want more? Browse the entire selection of vegan Valentine’s Day recipes (all with images!) here.