Digital Photography Guide | Digital Camera Photography | Digital Photography Tipstoddler-times
The birth of your first child is also the birth of your new career as an amateur shutterbug. And with the digital camera revolution, documenting your children’s early years is easier than ever.
You may not know an aperture from a hole in the wall (actually, it’s a hole through which light travels – but we’re getting ahead of ourselves), but don’t worry, the perfect picture is waiting to catch your kid’s cutest grin.
1 of 8
- First Step – Do you want maximum ease or maximum control?
- Find your Perfect Camera – Photography words made simple
- 5 Extras – Five added extras you can buy to make your photos stand out
- 10 Steps to the Elusive Smile – Best tips for creating natural smiles
- 5 Photoshop Features – Tips and tricks to bring your photos to life
- 7 Popular Photo Websites – Our favourite photo sites for sharing and printing
- Printing Photos Yourself – Your best picks for photo quality prints
- Post-Holiday Discounts and DealsThe best deals on all your favorite tech items.
- 3 Most Common Mistakes: Photographing Your KidsWe troubleshoot your point-and-click technique.
- The Babble Holiday Gift Guide 2009The perfect photo gifts.
- The Babble Holiday Gift Guide 2008The perfect photo gifts.
- Nanny CamsCan nanny cams be a risk to my own privacy?
- Fisher Price FP3 PlayerEvery adult’s favorite toy, packaged for preschoolers.
Article Posted 5 years Ago