Now that the announcement of Beyonce’s pregnancy has come and gone, it’s time to pick out some baby names for the offspring of Miss B. and husband Jay-Z.
Jay-Z, whose real name is Sean Carter, has gone by a nickname during his entire musical career. And Beyonce started as Beyonce Knowles of Destiny’s Child and has gone onto a well deserved one name moniker. So when it comes to baby names, there’s no doubt these two will put a lot of thought and care into the process.
To ease the stress of the situation, we decided to put together our own list of 10 baby names for the happy couple. Take a look at what we came up with:
1. James Dean Knowles-Carter – Beyonce makes reference to the Hollywood bad boy in a song off her album, 4. And you have to have the hyphened last name. It’s the in thing to do!
2. Sean Carter Jr. – It’s traditional and respectable.
3. Kelly Knowles-Carter – Kelly Rowland is Beyonce’s best friend. What better way to pay respect.
4. Destiny Knowles-Carter – Why not pay dues to where you began!
5. Preston Knowles-Carter – Sure, it’s taken by Britney Spears, but it’s so masculine and sexy.
6. Nye Knowles-Carter – It’s not quite Kanye, but close enough to pay tribute to the man that will likely serve as an uncle.
7. Benjamin Knowles-Carter – I will always love this name.
8. Taylor Knowles-Carter – What better way to say sorry for the whole VMA 2009 fiasco that was Kanye West and give Taylor Swift her dues.
9. Beyonce Knowles-Carter – Because if any woman can name their child after themselves, it would be Beyonce.
10. Peach Knowles-Carter – We all know this child will have playdates with Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter Apple and it’s be awesome if they had similar names.
What name would you suggest for Beyonce and Jay-Z?
[Photos via PacificCoastNews.com]