The name Rachel Uchitel is pretty much everywhere these days. So who is this woman that may be the main homewrecker in the Tiger Woods saga? Here are 10 things about this now infamous alleged mistress.
- She lost her fiancée in the World Trade Center tragedy on 9/11. She appeared on the cover of the New York Post holding a photo of her lost love.
- She was a TV producer for Bloomberg News for five years.
- Moved to Las Vegas to help launch the nightclub and restaurant Tao.
- Went back to NYC to oversee the VIP operations for Stanton Social, Marquee, Tao Bistro, and Dune.
- Got married in December of 2004 to a Wall Street trader. The wedding was featured in the Sunday New York Times Vows section. The marriage lasted four months.
- She had two dogs a affenpinscher and brussels griffin which she named Ozzy Osbourne and Rudy Giuliani.
- Her grandparents owned and operated the New York Nightclub El Morocco which was frequented by President John F. Kennedy to Cary Grant.
- She spends a few weeks in Saint-Tropez every year.
- Her favorite place in the world in the Four Seasons in Thailand.
- She has been romantically linked to Angel /Bones star David Boreanaz … with accusations that they had an affair while B wife was pregnant. There’s also been gossip that she was involved with Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Seacrest. “Although I’ve been romantically linked to a famous baseball player, a Broadway star, a musician, and various film and television actors, I will never kiss and tell!”
I bet Tiger Woods is hoping that last point is true.