1. Kate Middleton is a capricorn. She was born on January 9, 1982 in Berkshire, England, and is the oldest of three children.
2. She first attended a private boarding school called Marlborough College, then later the University of St. Andrews in Scotland. (She met Prince William here.)
3. Kate Middleton is about to be royalty, and although this will be a bit new for her, it’s not too far from where she comes from in terms of extravagance — her parents, Michael and Carole Middleton, are self-made millionaires! They run a mail order company called Party Pieces which sells children’s party toys.
4. She could probably beat you in a race. Kate Middleton is really good at field hockey and cross-country running.
5. She was an accessories buyer for Jigsaw, a British fashion chain.
6. She hopes to start a kid’s clothing line in the near future. Her previous fashion experience should be helpful for that!
7. Kate Middleton participated in a student-run fashion show while she and Prince William attended the University of St. Andrews. She wore a bikini in the show, and Prince William paid $200 to sit in the front row to see his sweetie strut her stuff!
8. She is a fashion icon in the making. She has been featured on a host of best dressed lists, including People Magazine, Vogue and Vanity Fair.
9. She’s smart, too. In 2005, she graduated from the University of St. Andrews with a B.A. in art history — with honors!
10. In 2007, the Unofficial Kate Middleton Fan Club was founded by a group of (super loyal) Kate fans!