March 10th is an important date in our country’s history. It is the day the one and only Chuck Norris was born. Yes, on this day Norris roundhouse kicks himself into yet another year.
Today Chuck Norris turns seventy-one. And to celebrate the myth, the man, the legend, many are flocking to the website The Chuck Norris Facts. They offer up the Top Ten Chuck Norris facts, but we have come up with our own, the top 11 most hilarious Chuck Norris Facts. Which one is your favorite?
1. Chuck Norris counted to infinity – twice.
2. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
3. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
4. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
5. Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris
6. Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
7. When you open a can of whoop-ass, Chuck Norris jumps out.
8. Chuck Norris got a perfect score on his SAT’s, simply by writing Chuck Norris for every answer.
9. Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.
10. Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.
11. Chuck Norris has never blinked in his entire life. Never.
See all of the Chuck Norris facts right here!