"30 Rock Live:" Moms Tina Fey and Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Separated at Birth?ToniFitz76
Was I the only one who thought Julia Louis-Dreyfus was absolutely perfect to play Tina Fey during the “flashback” phases of the live “30 Rock?” I never would have thought the two moms could look so much alike but if you think about it, they’re actually quite a bit alike:
* Both have starred on hit Thursday sitcoms (Fey on “Rock,” Louis-Dreyfus on “Seinfeld”)
* Both play characters who are more like one of the guys than one of the girls
* Both can rock a pair of smart-girl glasses
* Both had stints on “Saturday Night Live”
* Both are smart enough to avoid the Hollywood party scene
* Both are smart, period.
* Both are hysterically funny.
* Both can hold their own against tantrum-prone funny men (see Alec Baldwin voicemail to his daughter, Michael Richards comedy club meltdown).
So what did you think of the “30 Rock” live episode?