5 Details About Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger TidesTheMommyologist
Disney will release Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides in summer of 2011, and there is no doubt that many loyal followers of the previous films will flock to theaters to see it.
The infamous “Black Pearl” ship is currently docked in Hawaii to await filming there. There is speculation that things are being held up due to the fact that one of the movie’s main actors, Penelope Cruz, just announced that she is 4 1/2 months pregnant.
Here are five details about the upcoming film:
1. Johnny Depp will reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow, and this time he is joined on The Black Pearl by the pirate “Blackbeard”, and his daughter, who is played by Penelope Cruz.
2. The opening scene of the film is at night, and a Spanish fisherman spots something in the water, which turns out to be the body of an ancient sailor.
3. When the Captain of the ship comes over to view the body, it’s eyes open, revealing that the man is not dead.
4. The Captain takes the man to see King Ferdinand, and the sailor says that he actually sailed on a ship that belonged to explorer Ponce de Leon.
5. Ferdinand speculates that the man has found the “Fountain of Youth”, and orders his Spanish sailors to go out in search of the legend.
Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides sounds like it’s going to be an interesting and exciting film. Will you take your kids to see it?