5 Fun Celebrity Mom Halloween Costume Ideas 2010TheMommyologist
Have you been frantically searching the web this month looking for some fun new Halloween costume ideas for 2010? If you really want to stand out on trick-or-treat night, why not think about going as a celebrity mom? We’ve got 5 fun celebrity mom Halloween costume ideas that are sure to get people talking.
1. Kate Gosselin – You could go with the whole updated Kate Gosselin look, but what fun would that be? I’m sure that Halloween party stores still have wigs of her famous mullet that you can pick up for the full-on old-school Kate Gosselin look.
2. Teresa Guidice – Honestly, does this Halloween costume idea for 2010 really need any other explanation? Go for it.
3. Britney Spears – Get yourself a tight skirt, a sheer top, forgo the bra for the night, and slap on some cheap hair extensions, and you’ve got yourself the perfect Britney outfit for trick-or-treat.
4. Angelina Jolie – This is an easy one. Just wear all black, either straighten your hair out so it looks long or grab a long, dark wig, and refrain from smiling too big for the night.
5. Victoria Beckham – She makes for a great costume if you don’t want to sacrifice fashion for Halloween. Put on your best duds, and a ton of make-up, and like Angelina, refrain from smiling for the whole night, and everyone will mistake you for Victoria!