Okay, okay, I know: Suri Cruise technically has half-siblings. But, it would be good for the pint-sized diva to be a big sister.
Katie Holmes is sporting what looks like a baby bump. Really! I’m not one to say that every little bit of belly flab must be a baby. Take a look at the close up of Katie Holmes’s belly.
I hope she really is pregnant. My five reasons Suri Cruise needs to become a big sister:
1. Even Sarah Jessica Parker could beat out Suri Cruise for best dressed woman, according to Glamour magazine. But, a sibling could give the mini fashionista some competition.
2. Suri Cruise heads to kindergarten this fall. Having a baby in the family will help teach her that important kindergarten rule: sharing.
3. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise might stop going overboard on Suri Cruise’s birthday presents if they had another baby to consider. No five year-old needs $5 million for their birthday gift.
4. With a baby to carry, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes might actually let Suri Cruise walk, instead of always carrying her around.
5. That new baby would need put to bed at a decent hour, so we might stop seeing Suri Cruise out and about with her parents at all hours of the night.
Photo: Pacific Coast News
Celeb-worthy hot spots: 20 Travel Spots for the Unconventional Family