We all watched anxiously as Ali chose Roberto over the totally loveable Chris Lambton on this season’s The Bachelorette. (Who were you guys fan of? Roberto or Chris?) Shortly after the conclusion, there was much speculation that Chris Lambton would be taking over as the new Bachelor. Though nothing’s been confirmed as of yet, and to be honest, we’re not even sure if we’d WANT him as the new Bachelor, one thing is certain: We think he’d make one heck of a daddy. Here are 5 reasons why:
1. He’s super-close with his family. He lost his mother at a young age, which was reflected in the show. If he was a dad, being there for his kids would be super-important to him.
2. He’s protective of his personal life. Yes, we know he joined a reality show, which isn’t exactly the epitome of being protective of his personal life. But when asked whether he’d jump in the spotlight again to be the Bachelor, he was quoted as saying, “Honestly, it’s something that I’ll have to think long and hard about because it was hard watching, you know, so much of my personal life and intimate details of like dating and love on TV.” We hope he’d value the same protectiveness over his family.
3. He was a former teacher. So he’s already great with kids!
4. He’s not Hollywood-bound. He’s been quoted as saying he’s not even considering moving to L.A. or NYC to indulge in his fifteen minutes of fame. Rather, right now, he’s sitting in tight in his hometown of Cape Cod, MA, which we personally have visited and we must say, makes quite a great place for raising kids!
5. He’d make really good-looking children! (Cmon, we had too…with those genes?)
Do you think Chris Lambton would make a good dad?