5 Things About America's Got Talent Winner Michael GrimmTheMommyologist
You could tell by the expression on his face that Michael Grimm did not expect to be the winner of America’s Got Talent, but he totally pulled it off and beat runner-up Jackie Evancho for the title! He has officially won the $1,000,000 prize and his own show in Las Vegas.
We watched him sing the blues this season while competing on the show, and things are definitely about to get even more busy for him now that he’s won America’s Got Talent.
Here are 5 things that you may not know about the talented star from Mississippi:
1. Michael was raised by his grandparents, and got interested in music at the age of 5 years old after watching his grandmother play piano in a Baptist Church.
2. When he was 12-years old, his grandmother would take him to bars and he picked up an ear for country music.
3. He already plays at clubs in Las Vegas, so he won’t have to move after winning America’s Got Talent.
4. He was writing and playing guitar when he was only 15-years old.
5. One of his main dreams in life is to give back to his grandparents after all that they’ve done for him.