5 Things About Candice Crawford- Tony Romo's FiancÃ©eSunny Chanel
Candice Crawford and Tony Romo got engaged reportedly at Candice’s 24th birthday gathering with her family on Thursday at the restaurant Five Sixty.
So who is Candice Crawford? Here are five things about the future Mrs. Tony Romo.
– Candice Crawford is Chace Crawford’s (of Gossip Girl fame) younger sister.
– She was born in Lubbock, Texas and was raised in Dallas, Texas. And now she’s marrying the star Cowboy!
– In 2008 Candice won the Miss Missouri USA and went on to compete in the Miss USA pageant. She did not win but did place in the top ten.
– She is a sports reporter for the KDAF which is a CW station in Dallas, Texas. Candice reports on high school sports as well as covering the Up All Night segment about the Dallas-Fort Worth nightlife.
– Candice started dating Tony Romo since the summer of 2009.