5 Things About Celeb Chef Mom Cat CoraTheMommyologist
Iron Chef star Cat Cora may be a master in the kitchen, but she seems to be handling being a busy mom of four kids just as well! Cat and her wife, Jennifer Cora, are the parents of four boys, all from the same donor.
When she’s not busy in the kitchen or chasing after her kids, Cat is also taking on a new venture, and is bringing a barbeque food chain to the San Francisco Airport Terminal, called Cat Cora’s Q, or CCQ for short. The restaurant will offer travelers salads and wraps in addition to meat barbeque items.
Cat is well known for her skills in the kitchen, and here are 5 other interesting things about this supermom:
– Cat was born in Jackson, Mississippi, and grew up around food. Her father and grandfather were both in the restaurant business, so it must be in her blood!
– Her traditional style of cuisine is a blend of Greek and Southern accents, which stems from her roots in the southern part of the US and her ethnic background.
– She co-founded Chefs for Humanity, which aims to provide emergency aid and nutritional education to people in need throughout the world.
– Of Cat’s four children, her wife, Jennifer bore three of her sons, while she carried one of them.
– Cora holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology and Biology from the University of Southern Mississippi