Holy hotness! Former basketball star Rick Fox, 41, may be the most beautiful man to hit the Dancing with the Stars dance floor. Ever. If he’s not, please forward the name of who beats him so we can engage in a constructive debate. I would imagine women everywhere are Googling him as we speak. So, because I’m married (otherwise, let’s face it, I’d have a chance), I’m doing a public service with some facts about him.
1) He’s the father of two. He has a daughter, Sasha, 10, with ex-wife Vanessa Williams. They married in 1999 and he filed for divorce in 2004. He also has a son by his college girlfriend.
2) Fox played for 13 seasons in the NBA, from 1991—1997 with the Boston Celtics and from 1997—2004 with the Los Angeles Lakers.
3) He’s been in movies, such as Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns as Angela Bassett’s love interest and on television opposite his ex-wife on Ugly Betty.
4) He scored 22 out of 30 in his first DWTS performance with partner Cheryl Burke, and given the voting contingent is largely women, I expect he’ll be around a while.
5) I saved the worst for last. (Get it!? That’s a little witticism based on a Vanessa Williams song — need I explain everything?) He is taken, ladies. His girlfriend (who kept an eye on him in the audience — and who can blame her?) Eliza Dushku, 29, is an actress who was on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off Angel.
I might actually have to vote — which I never do. Yum.