5 Things About Jason Bateman's Wife, Amanda AnkaLulu and Moxleys Mom
Jason Bateman, star of the newly released film The Switch and all-around hilarious and adorable guy (yes, I’m a fan), recently said he married his best friend, Amanda Anka. The couple has been married nine years and has a four-year-old daughter Francesca. So who is this lucky lady? Five things about her:
1. She was born in 1969, and as her last name would imply, she is the daughter of famed singer Paul Anka.
2. Her page on Wikipedia was deleted due to the fact the article was about a” non-notable person.” Ouch! If being married to Jason Bateman doesn’t make you notable, Wikipedia editors, what does???
3. Her mother is Anne Zogheib who was born in Egypt and a former Eileen Ford model. Her parents divorced in 2000 after 37 years of marriage.
4. She’s done small guest parts on the original 90210, ER, Diagnosis Murder and has been seen on screen in other minor roles. Check out her IMDB page here.
5. She has four sisters — and apparently her parents like names that start with “A.” Her sisters’ names are Amelia, Anthea, Alicia and Alexandra.
And she’s married to Jason Bateman! Does life get much better than that, people?