5 Things About Jenny McCarthy's New Boyfriend Jason TooheyLulu and Moxleys Mom
Seems self-described “warrior mom” Jenny McCarthy is off the market and has been seriously dating former fitness model Jason Toohey, 35, for two months. In fact, the couple is so smitten they are shacking up together in Las Vegas while McCarthy’s home is undergoing work.
“I’ve been living in Vegas for about a month. My house is under construction right now in L.A. so I very well could be here until it’s done,” McCarthy, 37, said. “It’s been awesome here.” So other than the fact Toohey is letting McCarthy crash at his pad (presumably with her son, Evan) what else do we know about the new beau?
1. Toohey is the founder of Eyedews, an under-eye mask treatment. McCarthy began promoting the product via Twitter and on Las Vegas television. In fact, several months ago she tweeted about it (almost convincing me to order some) and noted that she wasn’t being paid to promote it. She sort of forgot to mention that she was sleeping with the owner of the company though…
2. He once starred as a pirate in Treasure Island’s Sirens of TI show at a Las Vegas hotel.
3. Per his Facebook page, his television picks are Weeds, Chelsea Lately and Drop Dead Diva.
4. You can follow him on Twitter, although he seems to have little to say to his current 36 followers.
5. Based on his MySpace page, it would appear (based on comments and photos) that he has a daughter.
Now, the big question is: Is he as funny as Jim Carrey? With abs like his, I’m guessing not…