They managed to keep their relationship under wraps for quite some time, but now Lauren Graham has confirmed that she is dating her Parenthood co-star, Peter Krause. Lauren says that the relationship is really easy, and that they had an instant connection, though it took them a while to get together.
There is no doubt that they also kept their relationship secret because they play brother and sister on Parenthood, and viewers may see that as a bit weird if they know they are hooking up off-screen!
Other than being Lauren Graham’s boyfriend and co-star, here are 5 other things about Peter Krause:
1. Krause is a dad to one son, Roman, from a previous girlfriend. Roman is nine years old.
2. Peter hails from St. Paul, Minnesota, and graduated from Gustavus Adolphus College with a degree in English Literature. He also has a Masters Degree in Acting.
3. He won two Golden Globes for Best Actor in a Drama Series for his work in Six Feet Under.
4. He has made guest appearances on several TV shows, including Beverly Hills 90210 and Seinfeld.
5. His other well-known TV roles include playing lawyer, Nick George, in Dirty Sexy Money.