5 Things About Peter Krause, Lauren Graham's New ManTheMommyologist
They managed to keep their relationship under wraps for quite some time, but now Lauren Graham has confirmed that she is dating her Parenthood co-star, Peter Krause. Lauren says that the relationship is really easy, and that they had an instant connection, though it took them a while to get together.
There is no doubt that they also kept their relationship secret because they play brother and sister on Parenthood, and viewers may see that as a bit weird if they know they are hooking up off-screen!
Other than being Lauren Graham’s boyfriend and co-star, here are 5 other things about Peter Krause:
1. Krause is a dad to one son, Roman, from a previous girlfriend. Roman is nine years old.
2. Peter hails from St. Paul, Minnesota, and graduated from Gustavus Adolphus College with a degree in English Literature. He also has a Masters Degree in Acting.
3. He won two Golden Globes for Best Actor in a Drama Series for his work in Six Feet Under.
4. He has made guest appearances on several TV shows, including Beverly Hills 90210 and Seinfeld.
5. His other well-known TV roles include playing lawyer, Nick George, in Dirty Sexy Money.