5 Things About Trevor Bayne the Daytona 500 WinnerSunny Chanel
The Tennessee native has the honor of being the youngest driver to ever when the race, the previous record was held by Jeff Gordon who was the Daytona 500 when he was 25. So who is this Trevor Bayne? Here are 5 things about the rising Nascar super star.
– Trevor Bayne is the youngest racer to ever win the Daytona 500 at the age of 20 and the first racer to win during his first attempt. He won Nascar’s Daytona 500 just one day after turned 20. His birthday was on February 19th.
– Trevor was been racing since he was just five years old.
– Even through he is only twenty, he already has over 300 career wins and 22 titles.
– He’s been so busy with his racing that he completed his education, learning his GED, online.
– In 2007, Bayne joined Dale Earnhardt, Inc.