Now that you’ve opened all of your gifts and wished everyone a Merry Christmas, you may be wondering what else there is to do. With many businesses closed there aren’t a lot of opportunities. But, with the right imagination you could be having the best Christmas of your life!
Here are a list of 5 things you could do on Christmas Day:
1. Go to the movies. All movie theaters are open.
2. Organize your gift cards and make a list of things to buy tomorrow. (Many stores have BIG sales)
3. Try on all your new outfits and plan your school/work week with your new clothes.
4. Eat all the bounds of food that you can. Plan for your diet to start January 1.
5. Watch the yule log burn on TV.
What will you be doing with you day?