Andrew Morton’s latest tell-all, ‘Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography‘ hit bookstores on July 31. Morton compares the actress to the late Princess Diana with all the media scrutiny hovering over her at all times.
Here are five things you should know about Angelina Jolie as highlighted in this tome:
1. Angelina Jolie was relegated to live in the Ivory Tower after her father, Jon Voight, cheated on and left her mother. Angelina resembled her father too much and her mother couldn’t bear to look at her. Her mom rarely saw her.
2. She had a fling with Mick Jagger. Her mother played cupid and wanted them to get married and live in a French chateau.
3. Brad Pitt, aka Mr. Mom, spends most of the time with the kids. He takes them to the movies, museums, and baseball games. Angie is constantly busy.
4. Angelina constantly says she wants to quit movies to focus on raising her kids. But, she has been saying this since she adopted Maddox. She wants to appear to be a stay-at-home mom, but she is a working mom who gets paid $20 million per film.
5. She doesn’t care about Jennifer Aniston. It was six years ago and they have all moved on including Aniston.
How do you feel about Angelina Jolie?